How the Online School Works
Students and parents with The Keystone School can access our online learning system at any time, with our local support through INTEGRATED LEARNING and from anywhere in the world, wherever an Internet connection exists.
- Students earn a U.S. high school diploma while using The Keystone School award-winning K to 12 curriculum.
- Extensive, individualized academic and counseling local support, through INTEGRATED LEARNING, keep students on track.
- Students socialize with others around the world through online clubs, discussion boards, and other activities.
- Program flexibility allows students to explore their passions
Once logged in to our robust, yet easy-to-use system, families will discover the best of all worlds: the freedom to learn in a variety of ways, combined with just the right amount of structure. With our local support through INTEGRATED LEARNING, we help you take control and stay in control like never before.
A School Without Walls
Students use the online learning system to access their daily lessons, which include all of the information and resources required for successful completion.
- Submit their assignments directly online
- Participate in live webinars.
- Join interactive discussions about their subjects
- Connect with their teachers, and reach out for extra help whenever they need it.
- Experience our many online clubs and discussion boards
. Through Integrated Learning
Our parents, built-in planning and progress tools let you easily schedule or view lessons online, log attendance, and monitor your child’s advancement to make sure he or she is moving at the right pace. Weekly, Monthly and Bi-Monthly Meetings and are scheduled one-on-one through Integrated Learning. Helpful screens show which lessons have been mastered, and which ones require more work.
The system also helps everyone in the family stay connected to all of the exciting and important things happening at the Keystone School.
It’s a lot like going to school, though without the long busy bus rides and crowded hallways!